i havnt started it . im currently reading scott cunningham’s living wicca.i like scott cunningham so far. when i finish im going to start green wicca. i really love reading and learning about wicca
- Try to be a little more compassionate.
- Don’t be afraid of anything you can’t explain.
- Learn to appreciate emotional intelligence as well as intellectual intelligence.
- Learn to meditate.
- Realize not everything has a rational explanation.
- Acknowledge that mystical and spiritual subjects can also be scientific.
- Consider the advice of the water signs you meet.
On the inside cover, write this in Theban (or Anglo-Saxon, depending on which branch of paganism you identify with):
GUARDIANS OF THE SEA
GUARDIANS OF THE SKY
PROTECT THIS SACRED BOOK
FROM ALL PRYING EYES
BY THE POWER OF THREE
SO MOTE IT BE!
“SAY IT TO MY FACE MOM!”